Landlord and Tenant
If you rent the property that you live in, own a flat that you occupy under a long lease or you are a landlord of this type of property and want advice, contact Sheila Cramp on 01323 720581 or contact us to email.
Sheila deals with:-
- Assured shorthold tenancies
- Lease extensions
- Purchase of freehold
- Variation of the terms of leases
- Checking the terms of a lease
- Right to manage
- Deeds of variation
- Repairing obligations
- Problems with neighbours
If you have a dispute with your landlord or you are a landlord who has a dispute with your tenant, contact Robin Bates on 01323 720581 or contact us to email.
Robin deals with:-
- Notices to quit
- Possession proceedings/eviction
- Enforcement of terms of lease
The solicitor dealing with this would be Sheila Cramp or RobinBates.
If you would like to ask any questions or to receive an estimate of costs, you can:-
- Telephone our offices on 01323 720581.
- Email us by clicking Contact us.
- Arrange to see somebody face to face either at our offices or we will come to see you. There is no extra charge for a home visit for elderly or disabled people. We can arrange appointments outside office hours.